The Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition's Foreclosure Prevention Task Force has recently released its updated edition of the Foreclosure Prevention Resource Guide. The Guide is designed to help professionals assist their clients in navigating the mortgage foreclosure process. It provides up-to-date information relevant to Philadelphia’s five-county region.
This Foreclosure Guide will help you:
- Better understand the mortgage foreclosure process
- Know your rights if you are behind in your mortgage payments
- Learn about housing counseling resources and grant and loan programs
- Identify opportunities to preserve your home
- Get important contact information
To receive a hard copy, e-mail Rachel Moore at email@example.com or download it at www.gpuac.org/foreclosurehelp.htm.